Highly efficient aspiration filters for separation of dry, non-sticky dusts.
The pleated element filter INFA-LAMELLEN-JET AJL is a highly efficient aspiration filter for separation of dry, non-sticky dusts. Filters of this series achieve a maximum filter surface area on minimum space requirements because of their pleated filter elements (filter lamellas).
The series is designed for volume flows of approx. 2,000 up to approx. 40,000 m³/h. The exchange of the filter elements is carried out fast and simply via a big frontal maintenance door.
Standard design features
- Closed de-dusting unit consisting of
- raw gas chamber
- dust hopper
- supporting legs
- clean gas chamber with filter elements
- pneumatic cleaning unit
- Housing strength up to +/- 50 mbar g
- Up to 80 °C
- Modular system for flexible adaption to specific applications
- Change of self-supporting filter elements from the clean gas side
- All housing parts, internal parts or components in contact with the product / dust are made of stainless steel
- Explosion protected design according to directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX)
- Pressure-shock resistant design for reduced explosion pressure (0.4 bar g) with pressure relief device
- Electronic control unit for filter cleaning controlled by timing cycle or differential pressure and for additional components (fan, rotary valve etc.)
- Control system and motors for special voltages, e.g. 500 V
- Design for hot gases up to 110°C
- Filter media available in different qualities (e.g food safe according to regulation EU 1935/2005 and EU 10/2011)
- Sound absorbing kits for use in noise-sensitive environments
- Electrical heating of the filter housing including thermal insulation
- Modular supplements and accessories, e.g.
- dust collecting bin
- butterfly valve
- rotary valve
- double pendulum flap
- screw conveyor
- level indicator within dust bin
- flange-mounted or console-mounted fan
- inspection cover