Top filter Infa-Jetron AJP ..2
Vent filter for dustfree loadings into silos and tanks.
The version as top filter (INFA-JETRON AJP ..2) is venting filter, to carry out loading processes without dust emissions. It is built very sturdily to install it directly above the loading system at the silo. The filter cartridges are arranged in parallel. This reduces depth of the filter housing and makes their access easier in case of maintenance.
With 15 m² and 20 m² filter surface the INFA-JETRON AJP ..2 is generously equipped for this job. The filter cartridges are changed in normal operating height via a big access door to the raw gas side. A fan flanged at the clean gas chamber takes care for the necessary suction pressure in the loading system.
Standard design features
- Rectangular top filter made of mild steel, consisting of closed filter housing, filter cartridges and pneumatic cleaning unit
- Adapter piece from the filter to the connection flange of the loading system
- Space-saving compact design with filter cartridges arranged in parallel, changeable to the raw gas side via a big access door
- Housing strength up to +/- 50 mbar g
- Fan with exhaust hood Additional inspection cover in adapter piece
- Winter protection housing for the pneumatic cleaning unit for low temperatures down to -40 °C
- Design for hot gases up to 130 °C
- Explosion protected design according to directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX)
- Electronic control unit for filter cleaning controlled by time cycle or differential pressure and for additional components (fan, rotary valve etc.)
- Control system and motors for special voltages, e.g. 500 V
- Filter media in different qualities, e.g. unobjectionable to food
- Sound absorbing accessories for use in noise-sensitive environments